“My love for the arts and affection for design is what gives me a unique sense of style and cutting edge vision that I use to create individual and unique home environments for my clients.” -Amy Meyers-McFall
Amy gladly welcomes the challenge of creating unique environments based upon the individual, which she believes can only be achieved through listening and understanding her clients’ wants and needs. Through trust and her unique style, Amy has built a truly loyal clientele over the past decade that continues to grow.
Q&A with Amy McFall
1. Inspiration: Nature! The color combination in flowers and wildlife are amazingly beautiful.
2. Prized Possession at Home: Porsche Boxster S, Frag Lyo dining chairs and my art collection.
3. Currently Coveting: The new Nelson bed by Cattelan Italia
4. Favorite Color: Black, it just goes with everything
5. Indulgence: Chocolate and my husband’s lattes
6. Soundtrack: Cat Stevens, “If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out.” It makes me happy 🙂
7. Drink of Choice: Dripping spring orange vodka with a splash of 7-up, fresh mint leaves and blueberries
8. Favorite Flower: Bird of paradise and purple irises
9. Can’t Live Without: My husband
10. Recent projects: Bove Residence (See slideshow below!)
Fun Fact: Many of Amy’s design projects are in Africa! Be sure to check back on the blog for a first look. For Amy’s entire bio, click here.[metaslider id=2955]