- 4 ounces Mascarpone cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 ounces sugar free whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- Fresh strawberries, hulled and diced (about 2 dozen)
- Fresh blueberries (about 1 cup)
- To make the cream, microwave 1 tablespoon of white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for about 15 seconds. Stir until melted and add in 4 ounces of Mascarpone cheese. Stir until smooth and then fold in 4 ounces of sugar free whipped topping. Stir gently to combine.
- To assemble your parfaits, divide the ingredients equally among 4 serving glasses by adding a tablespoon or two of diced strawberries first and top with a dollop of whipped topping mixture.
- Add a layer of blueberries and top with a dollop of whipped topping. Add another layer of strawberries and top that with a few blueberries.
- Garnish with a strawberry dipped in the whipped topping mixture. Continue with remaining ingredients and serving glasses.
Life Tastes Good is a food blog by Marion Myers, focusing on recipes utilizing fresh herbs and good cooking techniques.
Photo: Life Tastes Good